Senior Material Planner
Competitive Salary + 5% Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
This multi-national company is a world-leading pioneer of scientific optics with over 35,000 employees around the globe. Their ground-breaking research and technological progress are shaping the evolution of the optics and optoelectronic industries. They develop, produce, and distribute highly innovative solutions that are extending the horizon of the world of optics and associated areas.
They are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Material Planner with substantial industry knowledge to join their team at their Cambourne site where they are developing cutting-edge microscopy solutions.
As a Senior Material Planner you will play an essential role in the Production Planning and Materials Logistics department.
- Be responsible for the overseeing and coordination of materials ensuring their timely and adequate supply in the product manufacturing process
- Effectively manage phase in/phase out procedures using SAP
- Have a strong emphasis on demand planning, product scheduling, and material planning.
- Support the Production Planning and Materials Logistics Manager in the day-to-day running of the department
What do you need to do the role?
- Excellent Manufacturing experience
- Materials experience
- Strong understanding of SAP
- Management experience
- LEAN management experience (continuous improvement processes)
What else do you need to know?
- This is an on-site role as you will need to interact with the different departments involved in the manufacturing process
- Standard benefits include: Flexible working, 25 days paid holiday + Bank holidays, 8.5% company pension contribution, Bupa Healthcare, and more.