Our market leading Client is looking for 2 experienced Senior Learning Managers to join their team.
Inside IR35 - 12 Month Contract
£700 - £740 a day.
Central London based 2 days in office.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of a large team where you will be enthusiastic about learning and developing quality training materials
- Work with the team members to implement the training strategy
- Conduct a training needs analysis that will involve engaging with key stakeholders to capture training needs of all in-scope users across the various processes
- Build a catalogue of learning content using a variety of tools
- Work with the relevant teams to organise and deliver User Acceptance Testing (UAT) training and Train the Trainer (TtT) sessions
- Capture feedback to measure the effectiveness and coverage of training, adapt as required
Skills required for the job:
- Must have experience of working on large business transformation programmes
- Instructional design experience that incorporates utilising blended learning solutions, when developing course content and training materials
- Must have experience in training delivery on SAP
- Experience of delivering training to business users through a variety of delivery channels e.g. traditional and virtually via teams
- Evidence of working collaboratively with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Upbeat 'can do' professional attitude
- Strong organisational skills to manage workload and meet agreed deadlines
- Effective verbal, written and visual communication skills
Experience you would be expected to have
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and interpersonal skills. Comfortable dealing with challenge and conflict using influencing and empathy skills to resolve conflicts.
- Experience of working in a Finance organisation, with knowledge/understanding of the Tower process activities and associated interdependencies.
- Experience in converting complex finance systems / processes into easily digestible collateral for decision making and engagement purposes.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.