I am working on an exciting Senior Financial Analyst opportunity at a leading law firm with a fantastic reputation behind them.
You will form a part of the Management Accounting team and provide vital reporting, analysis and assistance across the business. The business are very keen on using MI and this will give you a chance to develop useful skill-sets here, through developing and improving MI reporting and requested analysis from various stakeholders. There's a lot of scope to adapt the role and take an autonomous approach to your work, alongside some BAU processes such as ownership of the Budgeting and Forecasting processes. Adding a bit of variance to the role, you'll also be assisting with the implementation of the new Finance Reporting System.
The Finance Analyst team will report directly into you - giving you oversight and support of their work, and ownership of key month end reporting processes. You'll work heavily alongside the FP&A Manager to improve processes and reports.
- Either part of fully qualified Accountant - CIMA/ACCA
- Ideally 2 years experience working within an FP&A function
- Experience within the Legal Sector would be highly advantageous
- Quick learner able to come in and hit the ground running
- Advanced Excel skills and good knowledge of how to set up Excel models.
- SQL experience a bonus
- Team player
This is a 9 month FTC to be based in the Bristol office (hybrid work policy employed). If you'd like to find out more hit apply and we can arrange a time to discuss in more detail!