We are recruiting for a global defence technology business for a Senior Employment Lawyer to work closely with HR & Legal to provide strategic counsel & advice to senior executives on the global leadership team. This is a great opportunity for someone to rapidly expand their skill-set and influence key business decisions on a wide variety of employment matters.
You will be joining of highly experienced legal professionals with the facilities to provide plenty of training, If you are a qualified Employment Law specialist who wants a challenge and a unique chance to step up into a major leadership role, this could be the perfect role for you to fast track your career progression.
We are looking for a qualified legal professional ideally from an in house background, however we will also be happy to consider those with employment law experience looking to move from a practice role.
What experience are we looking for?
- Tupe experience essential
- Commercial experience preferred, practice experience will also be considered
- Strong relationship building skills, ideally at a senior level
- Technically competent with employment law
- Comfortable navigating HR issues, specifically ER matters
- Experience in any of the following countries an advantage: US, Canada, Australia, Germany, Belgium & Sweden.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary & benefits package based on experience
- Progression to Head of Employment Law
- Generous pension scheme (employer contribution x1.5)
- Leadership incentive scheme (15% of base salary)
- Year on year business growth
- Continuous increase in M&A work
- Opportunities to branch out into different areas of the business
- Joining a global leadership team for a £1.2 billion revenue business
If you are interested in hearing more or have any questions, please apply and one of the team will be in touch.