Senior DevOps Engineer
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits + Bonus + Hybrid working
A major global defence company is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with experience working with AWS services. You will be working on a large platform, designing, and building solutions to extend the capabilities of system and supporting workloads for corporate services.
This role will give you exposure to many different AWS services and an opportunity to shape the platform from an early stage, playing a major role in the development and roll out to various internal customers.
- Minimum 2+ Year experience with working with AWS services, or relevant technical experience
- Hands on experience working with several AWS services. Including IAM, EC2, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB, and Cloudformation
- Experience working in an agile team
- Experience in designing, building and operating large scale distributed IT systems
- AWS Solutions Architect (Associate or Professional), AWS SysOps Administrator or AWS DevOps Engineer Professional
If you're interested in finding out more please get in touch.