This is an exciting time to join an organisation at a real point of exceptional growth. Reporting to the Procurement Senior Management, you will work collaboratively within the procurement department along with key stakeholders across the business, looking after a multitude of direct or indirect category spend.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a committed Automotive Procurement professional to join an Industry leader at a pivotal point of business growth.
What will you be doing?
- Owning and managing multiple sourcing projects from concept through to delivery
- Assisting in the negotiating of reliable vendors and service providers
- Coordinating research on potential products, vendors and services and comparing prices and quality to ensure the best deals
- Develop and execute commodity strategies for larger areas of spend
- Attend and contribute to or lead meetings with staff and other stakeholders, capable of influencing and driving topics to conclusions
The experience you'll bring
- A strong commercial negotiator with a proven track record of managing a complex supplier base across a range of commodities
- Good relationship management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to coach less experienced members of the team
- Ability to support in the contract management negotiations and manage the end-to-end procurement process of RFI, RFQ, comparative analysis, supplier selection and order creation across a broad range of commodities