Senior Acturial Analyst
£750 Per Day (Umbrella Rate)
3 Month Contract
- Responsible for conducting analysis, pricing and risk assessment to estimate financial outcomes.
- Applies knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics, principles of finance and business to calculations in life, health, social, and casualty insurance, annuities, and pensions.
- Develops probability tables regarding fire, natural disasters, death, unemployment, etc. based on analysis of statistical data and other pertinent information.
- Senior Actuarial Analyst experience.
- UK Protection Pricing experience essential.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and extensive relevant experience.
- Gone through full dev. cycle of significant change program.
- Must have Associate, Society of Actuaries (ASA) designation or be in process of designation. Reports to a supervisor or manager.
For more information please click APPLY NOW.