Location - Holmes Chapel
4 on 4 off shift pattern
Competitive salary + 37.5% shift premium
Are you, or have you been, a Security Officer with a valid security license and looking to secure an exciting role with an expanding organisation? Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of innovative inhalation products and devices including integrated drug solutions, medical check valves and injection devices.
Do you want to broaden your experience in the security sector, or perhaps you would enjoy working with a fellow team member? You will receive additional training in First Aid offered with this role. If this interests you, apply for the Security Officer today.
As a Security Officer you should be experienced working in a security environment. Does this sound like you? Apply today.
- Ensure the security of all employees, property, equipment, products and documentation.
- Maintain and test the site mobile gas monitors
- Respond to all Site emergencies
Your experience and skills:
- At least 2 years security experience, or previous armed forces/policing background
- Working knowledge of security systems (Access Control, CCTV etc)
- Previous knowledge of gas systems is useful but not imperative
- Having strong observational skills and being diligent in your checks
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Security Officer position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to experience a new environment and work with a brilliant team.