Title: Security Metrics and Data Reporting Analyst
Rate 569.29 Per Day, Via Umbrella, Inside IR35
Number of Position: 2
LOA: Initially 6 Months
We are currently seeking a Security Metrics and Data Reporting Analyst to join our Cyber Risk Assurance Team.
Security Metrics and Data Reporting Analyst will be responsible for implementing Power BI tools and developing techniques along with integration of GRC Tools for measuring and reporting technical performance metrics as well developing and running reports on regular schedules.
Other responsibilities include maintaining of performance metrics, collecting, validating, interpreting, and organizing various types of data into meaningful reports and/or summaries for designated audiences.
The ideal candidate must possess 6+ years of experience in Information Technology. He/she should also possess working knowledge of information security fundamentals and risk-based approach to information security as well as a strong understanding of end-to-end security metrics process including metrics collection, tracking, and reporting, including ownership and responsibilities for each activity.
Experience with the design and creation of security and compliance metrics and dashboards for Senior Management as well as advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Power BI highly preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor s degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience
- Minimum of 6 years of directly related experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated working knowledge of information security fundamentals and risk-based approach to information security
- Experience in developing automated tools used to calculate metrics (power BI) and visualization tools for reporting
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end security metrics process including metrics collection, tracking, and reporting.
- Ability to analyse data using industry leading tools reporting including the use of complex macros and scripts for reporting and data mining purposes from multiple sources.
- Passion and expert skills in building elegant and interactive data visualizations of complex information
- Typically possesses 6 years of directly related experience in Information Technology
- Typically possesses experience in the design and creation of security and compliance metrics as well as dashboards for Senior Management
- Typically possesses advanced skills in Power BI and Archer Integration for VMS and Risk Management and PowerPoint
- Experience with Service Now and Archer GRC Platform Integration highly preferred.
- Typically possesses experience with any scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash, PHP, etc.)
- Typically possesses a background in the Information Security Industry
- Typically possesses a strong understanding of Security concepts
- Determines requirements for technical solutions and tools to effectively implement an Information Security Metrics program
- Reviews Information Security metrics for efficiency of various Cybersecurity programs. Provides insight to the Information Security Governance & Risk Management team
- Develops and automates Cybersecurity metrics with specific procedures for data collection, analysis, and charting
- Develops and maintains a security dashboard, metrics roadmap, and scorecard
- Collects and analyses information security metrics on a periodic basis
- Maps metrics back to the Business Units and Information Security strategic objectives, for providing insight into the effectiveness and efficiency of security processes and controls
- Establishes and maintains appropriate network of professional contacts.
- Identify and implement areas of duplication and propose ways of eliminating duplication to bring cost effectiveness and efficiency
- Partner with outsourced third-party provider in effectively providing a cyber risk service reducing response times and improving on integration and automation
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Minimum Level of job-related experienced required:
6 years of cyber security experience
- Bachelor s Degree
- 6 years of directly related experience in Information Technology with Archer Certification or Power BI certification
- Experience and knowledge across different frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, CIS etc.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of cyber security principles, IT security controls, and related technologies and products
- Experience in the design and creation of security and compliance metrics as well as dashboards for Senior Management
- Experience with Service Now GRC and Archer
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Power BI and Archer Integration for Risk management and VMS Modules.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Basic experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash, PHP, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Security concepts.