Role: Security Architect
Duration: Initially until 31/05/22
Rate: Negotiable day rate - OUTSIDE IR35
Security Clearance: DV (Developed Vetting)
We are looking to expand the Project Team to enable the delivery of the next generation of Tactical Communication and Information Systems. BATCIS (Battlefield and Tactical Communications & Information Systems) is responsible for the development, fielding and sustainment of a range of tactical CIS equipment and systems used in the joint Land Environment. The BATCIS portfolio includes communications system itself, the application set the Common Battlefield Applications Toolset (ComBAT), and the Information systems.
The Security Architect will report directly into the TRINITY Lead Engineer and provide updates to the programme. They will be responsible for the creation of the initial security architecture of the system and support the programme through Accreditation. They will also be responsible for the creation and maintenance of security artefacts to support the Accreditation process. In addition, the Security Architect will be responsible for contributing the security portion of engineering documents throughout the programme life cycle.
- Experience of design and review of system architectures through the application of patterns and principles.
- Knowledge and application of ICT/Security/Defence Standards e.g., JSP/NIST/ISO27001 etc.
- Experience of delivering Security Architecture using architectural frameworks e.g., NAF and MODAF.
- Knowledge of Sparx Enterprise Architecture and DOORs.
- Highly skilled in architectural problem management, able to consider all relevant information and apply appropriate rigor to ensure a full solution is designed and achieves the business outcome.
- Highly skilled written and verbal communicator, able to understand and apply security concepts to a technical level including communication of security risk implications across technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Highly skilled in the security technology with the ability to understand and articulate the impact of associated risks on existing and future designs and systems.
- Professionally qualified (CISMP, CISSP, CISM or CCP) and membership of CIISec and/or BCS.
- DV clearance
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance