Oxfordshire, Abingdon - Hybrid
£360/ Day - Inside IR35 Umbrella
6 Month Contract - Likely Extensions
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Scientific Recruiter to join their team in the Oxfordshire office/ hybrid working, this contract will be for 6 months with a review to be extended or made permanent.
We would need someone who has experience in a science or engineering field as our staff are all highly educated. Someone who can sift CV's and then 1st interview
We are looking for an experienced recruiter, with a background of hiring in a science or engineering field, to interview and assess technical (data science, software engineering) candidates to help meet our demanding recruitment targets. The success of our business is largely due to the high quality of the people we recruit. We currently employ around 500 staff in offices throughout the UK, US, and Europe.
- Review CVs and select candidates for interview by yourself and others.
- Conduct first Interviews and use your background and technical understanding to assess candidates against our requirements and cultural fit.
- Recommend suitable candidates for second interviews.
- Maintain and report recruitment records and statistics.
- Assist with broader tasks related to recruitment and provide backup to the rest of the team when needed.
- Experience of technical recruitment and interviewing, as an in-house recruiter or a recruitment consultant in this sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the confidence to enthusiastically engage with candidates at all levels and convey our culture and values.
- Good administration and organisational skills with accurate record keeping and attention to detail.