Title: Scheduler (Naval)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Devonport, Plymouth
Rate: £30-45 inside IR35
WFH opportunities available. Around half the week required onsite. Must be eligible for SC clearance (holds UK passport or settled VISA status)
- Create baselined schedule programmes using data from the facility requirement and ensure that the correct level of logic is incorporated to support the Programme/Project Managers requirement.
- Maintain project programmes & WBS tasking within Primavera P6 / Microsoft Project.
Facilitate meetings with Project and Production teams Heads of Department and Design and Safety Teams to actively collect progress information and updates of Primavera P6 / Microsoft Project work schedules.
- Maintain the Primavera P6 interfaces / Microsoft Project with other facility programmes.
Develop and update as necessary individual network programmes/deadline dates /plans to meet facility requirements in conjunction with Heads of Department (HOD), project leads & Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). The programmes developed are required to meet FTSG Project objectives as far as reasonably practicable.
- Carry out Periodic update of programmes to identifying deviations from Baseline and recommend corrective actions where necessary to resource managers.
Generate Cost Account Codes, prior to loading data in Primavera P6 / Microsoft Project & PEPs.
- Provide the Senior Scheduling and Project Controls Manager/HoDs/Project Managers with routine and ad-hoc detailed reports /resource loading graphs /expenditure reports /sub-contract status information /gant charts /activity tables and progress reports, including maintenance of reports and relevant coding (VB, SQL etc) if required.
- Provide progress reports for each baselined project, to HODs for inclusion in the monthly Performance review.
- To promote and represent the Babcock in a professional and responsible manner, deputising for other Senior Scheduling and Project Controls Manager when necessary