Sales/Volume Planning Manager (Automotive)
£50,000 - 55,000
My client is a leading British technology company and truck manufacturer, best known for its zero-emission Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) and hydrogen fuel cell range-extended vehicles. This is an organisation that create technology because it matters and makes a difference to humanity. They are moving the world towards a better way of transporting everything to everyone. With government and private investment backing, this company is now 8 years old and in full swing of manufacturing electrical trucks, with exceptional growth plans.
This is your chance to join a business that is rapidly increasing production and to be part of an exponentially growing team with exceptional progression opportunities.
The Sales/Volume Planning Manager provides the key link between the sales and production departments. You will work closely with a variety of teams to ensure that forecasting and production times are met to ensure the expansion goals of the company are achieved.
The Sales/Volume Planning Manager coordinates with Sales, Production, Logistics, Procurement and Operations, ensuring timely delivery of new vehicles and have a direct impact on customer relationships.
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating the supply chain from volume planning, vehicle ordering, production and body-build scheduling to final delivery.
- The role will require exceptional analytical skills, a good knowledge of sales, production and logistics processes and strong cross-functional collaboration.
- The team will grow in line with the business, so the ability to recruit and lead a team is also important.
- Preferably experience within Sales and Volume Planning with an OEM Automotive Manufacturer
- Proven and successful experience managing a cross-functional team leading that team to the achievement of sales objectives and target
- Experience coordinating and developing relationships with teams across multiple departments
- An interest in emerging technologies and a desire to work in a rapidly expanding company
- Excellent project management and relationship building skills
If this role sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration!