Sales Operations Manager (Automotive)
My client is a leading British technology company and truck manufacturer, best known for its zero-emission Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) and hydrogen fuel cell range-extended vehicles. This is an organisation that create technology because it matters and makes a difference to humanity. They are moving the world towards a better way of transporting everything to everyone. With government and private investment backing, this company is now 8 years old and in full swing of manufacturing electrical trucks, with exceptional growth plans.
This is your chance to join a business that is rapidly increasing production and to be part of an exponentially growing team with exceptional progression opportunities.
The Sales Operations Manager provides the key link between the sales and production departments. You will work closely with a variety of teams to ensure that forecasting and production times are met to ensure the expansion goals of the company are achieved.
The SOM coordinates with Sales, Production, Logistics, Procurement and Operations, ensuring timely delivery of new vehicles and have a direct impact on customer relationships.
- Preferably experience within Sales Operations with an OEM Automotive Manufacturer
- Proven and successful experience managing a cross-functional team leading that team to the achievement of sales objectives and target
- Experience coordinating and developing relationships with teams across multiple departments
- An interest in emerging technologies and a desire to work in a rapidly expanding company
- Excellent project management and relationship building skills
If this role sounds like you, apply today for immediate consideration!