Genesis is a global software company with a pioneering vision, technical innovation, and team that is changing IT delivery. Permanently. We've just completed our Series B funding round, backed by Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Salesforce Ventures, Citi, Illuminate Financial and Tribeca Early Stage Partners and due to growth, we're recruiting now for a Sales Development Representative. Interested? Read on to find out more.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Development Representative to join the team and drive the global business forward. Reporting to our Head of Sales, the role will suit a resilient and positive-minded individual, who will be joining the company at an exciting time of rapid expansion.
How you'll play your part
- Prospecting - Engage with and respond to companies who reach out to Genesis with interest via the website, LinkedIn, conferences, and webinars.
- CRM database - Updating and managing our inhouse clients database.
- Outreach - Setting up and executing concise and engaging, "every lead matters" outreach campaigns to companies in financial markets.
- Collaborate - Work with Genesis Account Executives to secure meetings and follow deals through close.
- Analyzing and creating campaigns for different types of inbound leads.
- Take ownership of inbound leads, including drawing out nurturing strategies and processes for tracking conversion rates.
The experience you'll bring
- You will ideally hold a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are an impressive and compelling communicator: you will be able to sell our Genesis products via compelling business propositions in both a virtual and face-to-face environment.
- You are interested in a sales career, with a sales-driven mindset and motivation to set yourself and meet a high standard of goals and principles.
- You are a true team player: no job will be too big or too small.
- You have a sense of humour and humility. Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels within the organisation and partner effectively with clients externally.
- You will be flexible and able to adjust quickly to new demands, assimilate a vast array of information and shape priorities.
- You will possess a sense of urgency, assertiveness, and directness. You will be able to think longer-term coupled with fast execution of short-term priorities.
- You will exhibit diversity of thought and experience: continually seek new perspectives and feedback, and take an inclusive approach.
What a role with Genesis offers
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare.
- Pension Plan.
- Company Bonus Plan.
- A tailored personal development and training programme.
- Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Think you can help us change the FinTech industry? Apply now and we'll be in touch once we've reviewed your CV.
We are only accepting applications from candidates directly. Given application volumes, we do not require approaches or CV's from recruitment agencies.
We are technology pioneers with a clear purpose of being the Low-Code Application Platform (LCAP) for financial markets - changing IT delivery across the entire industry. We work faster, harder and smarter than the competition so that we can solve some of the biggest and most complex challenges to deliver innovation and digital transformation.
We value every one of our employees and everyone in the company makes a difference. The diversity of our people makes us who we are and we work hard to make everyone feel included, no matter your background. Come join and be part of the Genesis family of pioneers and lets Code Less and Do More!