Role: Sales and Service Administrator
Location: Hybrid - Cambourne on-site 2/3 days per week
Duration: 9 months
Hourly Pay: £12.81
Working Hours: either 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm
Assisting in customer requests in the RMS division and Upgrades & Accessories by providing a quick and efficient service. A keen eye to detail and accuracy in processing orders is essential.
- Handling order related issues, including delivery, warranty, missing parts
- Handling incoming RMS customer support contact using Microsoft anywhere 365 platform
- Communicating with dealers to pass on necessary information
- Pricing and part code requests
- Managing FSE calendars, driving efficiency and utilisation
- OEM management - to be the UK point of contact, stock control, delivery
- Sales & service order processing & invoicing in SAP
- Processing credits, sales returns / Out of box failures and warranty replacement goods
- Processing of purchase orders to factories and third party suppliers.
- Maintaining e-mail inboxes
- Updating customer details in CRM
- Ensuring timely deliveries of orders to customers
- Liaising with customers and area managers
- Keeping customers informed of the status of their case at every stage of the customer journey
- Following up on any open quotations including relocations, Preventative Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and Contracts
- Creating quotations for non-contract service work, and parts. Following up on any quotations that are unresolved
- Invoicing sales & service orders.
- Any other administrative tasks as requested by Service Managers
- CRM & SAP experience is preferred but not essential.
- Microsoft Office skills at intermediate level
- Candidate must be able to work quickly and efficiently with a good work ethic
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able and willing to learn new roles to support the customer journey
- To assist colleagues and help out as and when required.
- Great customer service skills and a Team Player
- Flexible attitude, self motivated, ability to work under pressure and to adhere to deadlines.
- At a minimum, GCSEs or equivalent in Mathematics and English at grade C or above