Safety Compliance Administrator
£13 per hour PAYE
6 Months - (INSIDE IR35)
To support the site Operations team with compliant and timely safety, compliance and assurance administrative tasks
- Preparatory fire safety admin for our upcoming audits
- Ensuring all Fire Risk Assessments are in date and notifying owners when assessment is drawing near
- Management of the master Fire Risk Assessment spreadsheet to ensure all are completed and in date
- Ensuring all risk assessments and safety documents are saved centrally and in the correct folders
- Ensuring the hard copies ion buildings are present and correct, in alignment with the electronic library
- Uploading of all audit findings and actions to the Compliance Assurance Tool (CAT)
- Communicating with CAT action and statement owners to ensure compliant closure in a timely manner.
- Database Management
- Purchasing for site operations
- Document Management and Control
- Documentation and scheduling of Safety and Compliance Checks
- Deliver Business Support administrative services to a high standard managing and completing tasks, using own initiative. Resolve queries using judgement based on analysis of information and previous knowledge and experience
- Deliver services across all areas of the business in line with business needs as determined by the Functional Manager.
- Ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels
- Ability to use own initiative in non-standard situations without supervision.
- Competent in all MS Office packages to intermediate level or above.
- Able to make decisions based on own knowledge and experience.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Level 3 or equivalent business administration qualification and/or evidence of equivalent experience preferred
If you feel you are suitable and wish to apply, then please send your CV over.