I am working with a leading Law Firm who are seeking a Revenue Assistant to join the team due to recent growth. You will join the London based Finance Team and report into the Finance Team Leader and take responsibility for providing financial and administrative support to Corporate Practice areas.
- Carry out day to day processing of WIP, including file write offs/transers, file closure and archiving, timesheet management, administrative reports, ad hoc queries in regards to financial aspects of the files.
- Support the billing team reviewing billing guides, invoices and credit notes for compliance with the firm's policies and HMRC/SRA rules
- Assist in e-billing submissions for several clients
- Credit control duties
- Setting up new users correctly on the system
- Ad hoc duties delegated by management as and when required
In terms of you...
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- 1-2 years' relevant experience is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Motivated with a 'can-do' approach
- Able to work under pressure with flexibility when required
- Understanding of privacy and confidentiality
If this sounds of interest please apply and we can schedule a call to discuss further.