Duration: Initially 3 months with possibility of extensions
Rate: £250 - £270 a day - Umbrella - Inside IR35
Location: West London - Hybrid working 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
Reporting to the Creative Resource Manager for Broadcast, you will work closely with the area Executive Producers and Creative Directors and widely with all areas of the Creative Agency. You will be a central point of contact for escalations around workload and resource and will oversee capacity around the teams as well as track resource costs and time spent against projects.
- Host weekly resourcing and planning meetings with each Broadcast team
- Liaise with Creative Directors and Exec Producers in order to have a forward resource plan taking into account upcoming projects and skill-set gaps.
- Time management and capacity planning- allocate resource and manage capacity
- On-boarding of freelancers, admin and time-sheet approvals
- Tracking of freelance costs against correct business units and/or projects
What You'll Bring
- Previous experience resourcing within a creative environment e.g. design studio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, easily able to demonstrate successful multi-tasking
- Can do attitude, helpful and approachable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Demonstrates a flexible and pro-active approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment/calmly under pressure
- Great communicator - maintain and build relationships internally and externally, help with conflict resolution and strong people management skills
If you feel you'll be a good fit for this position please submit your CV for review.