Role: Recruitment Program Manager
Duration: 6 months (with view to extend to 12 months)
Rate: Up to £187.67/day PAYE
Everything around us is made of atoms and molecules, and we are on the cusp of a new frontier in which machine learning and artificial intelligence are transforming our ability to model and predict the properties of matter at the atomic scale. This will create profound opportunities to help tackle some of society's most important challenges, including sustainability, our understanding of biology, and the treatment of disease.
Having recently announced the expansion of our efforts in molecular simulation, we seek a highly motivated program manager to help co-ordinate our recruitment efforts in this area, and potentially other areas in the Lab.
- Work closely with our recruiters and technical teams to source a vibrant pipeline of talent, through networks, events, and online platforms.
- Maintain and enhance existing databases.
- Produce regular progress communications and resources of the technical leads.
- Ensure processes run smoothly.
- At least 3 years program management experience, preferably in the areas of recruiting or HR.
- Highly organised, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with strong inter-personal skills.
- Good networker.
- Creative approach with the ability to deliver effective solutions.
- Industry experience in pharmaceuticals or healthcare would be desirable.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance