Role- Recruitment Partner
Rate- Up to £320 Umbrella per day
About Oddschecker Global Media
Oddschecker Global Media is an iGaming publishing group with a team of over 200 motivated and hardworking individuals based across the globe.
OGM is divided into a number of business areas aligned to our core strategy and vision. This means that we have end-to-end teams who take ownership of our products, working closely together to directly impact their success.
The global iGaming industry has been one of the fastest growing and technologically innovative sectors in recent years, and OGM is no different. We use cutting-edge technology to hold our place at the centre of the industry, operating across multiple product verticals and being a key player in client brand awareness and acquisition for operators.
What you'll do
Reporting to OGM's HR Business Partner, you will join a small team that is crucial to the success of our growing business. You will business partner our senior stakeholders, leading the rapid growth of by recruiting talent across marketing, tech and product along with other areas as needed.
You will source and recruit candidates across a wide range of roles and levels, being the candidates first touch point and continuing to build strong relationships with those that join the business. You'll be focused on direct sourcing, utilising a range of tools to build talent pools and focusing on actively enhancing our employer brand, via social media and attending relevant industry or discipline events.
Gathering market insight and recruitment intelligence will be a key aspect of your role in guiding hiring managers and providing feedback on industry trends and benchmarking. You will regularly report back on recruitment activity to your key stakeholders and Recruitment team about progress, pipelines and any areas of challenge.
So, what experience are we looking for?
You should be a team player, with ambition and a keen interest in working in a digital business. You should be passionate about recruitment, love speaking to people and making a positive change to an organisation.
- A solid background in recruitment across a variety of roles (In-House preferable)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment, with a target number of hires to make and with the responsibility to report back on delivery
- Experience of utilising a number of recruitment tools to build talent pools, with a drive to create a strong employer brand and push internal referrals
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to both business partner senior team members and support more junior team members
- Organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and switch between responsibilities swiftly
- Ability to prioritise roles in line with business needs
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve when required
- A can-do attitude, seeking to problem solve creatively and propose solutions