Recruitment Coordinator - Oil & Gas
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for providing support in the areas of employment, recruiting and staffing, and for assisting with searching, interviewing, offering and placing quality candidates.
- Coordinate the hiring process for new recruits, including pre-employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances, and visa coordination.
- Coordinate career fairs and university visits.
- Act as a first point of contact for new recruits. Support candidates through the interview process and keep them informed along the way.
- Screen, evaluate and conduct reference checks on candidates; maintain requisition and advertising databases.
- Keep up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the business groups, Product Lines and functions.
- Support the staffing of new businesses and cross-Product Line initiatives.
- Maintain new employee files and Human Resources records. Update and maintain the applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity.
- Organize the logistics for all assessment sessions.
- Assist with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
Experience & Exposures:
- Bachelors or master's degree in Business Management or Human Resources or related field
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- 3/5 years Recruiting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good level of English
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.