- Job Type:
Cloud & Infrastructure
- Job reference:
- 9 days ago
Location - Northampton
6 months Contract
£390 per day - PAYE
Roles & Responsibilities
* Ensuring the direct recruitment SLA's are met/or exceeded.
* Attending telephone role briefings with the Recruiter as required.
* Responsible for proactive sourcing against agreed role profiles, including developing market maps/market intelligence in conjunction with the Global Research Team.
* Source candidates with the Global Research Team via social media, networking, database, candidate portal on client website etc.
* Closing the candidates on salary expectations and ensuring all aspects of the client cover sheet has been fully covered e.g. notice period, interviews, holidays etc and that the candidate fully understands the Pre-employment Screening requirements of the client.
* Ensuring all KPI's are met e.g. candidates sourced, candidates interviewed, shortlisted, interviews and offers etc
* Building proprietary direct talent pools for the Client utilising knowledge from the Resourcing Partner using the Recruitment Systems and CRM tools as appropriate
* Providing regular updates to the Resourcing Partners on the strength of direct talent pools and sourcing progress against specific roles.
* Working with the Resourcing Partners to develop innovative sourcing techniques.
* Become an expert in the specialism recruited for and be able to converse confidently with prospective candidates on skillsets, technologies and projects in that specialism.
* Liaison with Resourcing Partner to ensure feedback is given on all CV's
* Provision of regular commentary on direct recruitment activity including market insight, competitor activity, salary information and new initiatives to attract candidates
* Ad hoc project work as given by the Direct Team Leader and Resourcing Partners from time to time
* Maintain a strong understanding of the client structure, objectives, strategy, employer brand and key stakeholders.
* Partnering in recruitment activity and offering added value services
* Experience of IT and Tech recruitment is essential.
* Experience of high-volume permanent recruitment essential.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines is an essential skill
* Excellent team player. Must also be people orientated
* Confident with the ability to work well in a demanding environment
Should you be interested in the role then please submit CV to
Back to Search Results