Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator Human Resources | HR Planning
Working for a leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry and much of the oil and gas life cycle in over 120 countries, the Recruiting & Staffing Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the areas of employment, recruiting and staffing, and for assisting with searching, interviewing, offering and placing quality candidates.
- Coordinate the hiring process for recruits, including pre employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances, and visa coordination.
- Coordinate career fairs and university visits.
- Act as the first point of contact for recruits. Aid candidates through the interview process and keep them informed along the way.
- Screen, evaluate and conduct reference checks on candidates; maintain requisition and advertising databases.
- Keep up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the business groups, Product Lines and functions.
- Assist in the staffing of new businesses and cross-product Line initiatives.
- Maintain new employee files and Human Resources records. Update and maintain the applicant tracking system and recruiting files to aid with future activity.
- Organise the logistics for all assessment sessions.
- Assist with the coaching and development of new team members.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
Experience & Exposures:
- Bachelors or master's degree in Business Management or Human Resources or related field
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- 3/5 years Recruiting experience
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good level of English
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship