Fenchurch or Croydon / Remote
6 month contract
Responsible for CV sifting, conducting screening calls, organise interviews, agency briefings, posting positions online, refreshing jobs, job offers, and conducting orientation for new employees.
This person will ideally have experience in Insurance recruitment & ability to navigate Workday recruiting system.
* With your experience in talent acquisition, you will facilitate the hiring process.
* Partner with hiring managers and influence them in applying strategic recruiting approaches in order to build a diverse talent pipeline of top talent.
* Facilitate the assessment and decision-making process with the hiring manager, HR and compensation to bring talented leaders to our teams.
What we are looking for
* Demonstrated experience in professional recruiting working with hiring managers, leaders, and HR business partners to strategically source and recruit top talent. Experience in insurance is a plus.
* Proven ability to develop strong business partnerships with hiring managers and be effective at consulting and making recommendations to hiring managers based on industry knowledge and experience.
* A passion for proactively talent mapping and strategically recruiting top talent.
* Demonstrated experience and success with creative sourcing methods.
* Strong initiative and ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple priorities on the fly in a fast-paced and changing environment.
* Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
* Very strong capability in office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and ATS (applicant tracking systems).
* Workday recruiter systems experience and knowledge is required