Systems Engineer - BTTX, RDC, DLA,FLE
6 month contract (initial) | Full-Time
£60 per hour (Inside IR35)
About the role:
Our client, a world-leading provider of avionics, aircraft engines and systems solutions are currently recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic RDb Systems Engineer to join the team at their Cheltenham-based site. You will be working on a large-scale civil avionics test system project with a combination of other systems and software engineers (a team of around 14 members of staff). The role will be a mix of on-site work and remote work, as the company themselves are working for an international client in order to deliver the project.
- Systems engineer with some experience in verification (ARP4754A)
- Quick learner as the learning curve will be quite steep
Experience and skills:
- Experience in DO178 B/C level A
- VAIS tool experience (as the FLE systems tests are created using VAIS)
- Experience on functional decomposition of requirements and good logical skills
- Curious and keen to learn
Interested? Apply directly to the vacancy and we will be in touch to discuss suitability. We look forward to hearing from you!