Quality Systems Project Lead
Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance + Hybrid Working + International Travel
Are you a dynamic professional with a passion for driving excellence in project quality management looking for a new challenge?
Working for a global leading provider of technology and services to the Energy industry, you will be at the forefront of managing quality-related activities for projects spanning multiple global sites.
Your role involves cultivating positive relationships with customers and ensuring that project quality meets or exceeds expectations. From interpreting industry standards and regulations to developing comprehensive project quality procedures, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our flagship subsea equipment projects. Your responsibilities will encompass contract and technical specification review, personnel training, and driving quality improvement initiatives throughout the project lifecycle.
What can we offer you?
- Unleash Your Career: Embrace boundless growth opportunities within our organisation, where we prioritise your professional development and advancement.
- Innovative Projects: Work with state-of-the-art technology, contributing to ground-breaking endeavours throughout the energy sector.
- Guided Excellence: Receive comprehensive on-the-job training, mentorship, and continuous support to excel in your role.
- Balance Matters: We value your well-being and offer a hybrid working model to ensure a harmonious work-life balance. Wellbeing services are readily available to support your overall health and happiness including a gym onsite!
- Act as the primary interface with customers, managing quality expectations across diverse global sites (travel required).
- Interpret and communicate applicable industry standards, regulations, and country-specific legislative requirements
- Implement a project system quality structure to support the project scope and manage related deliverables to meet contract requirements.
- Represent Quality in project risk assessments and ensure clear visibility of project quality specifications for all project personnel.
Experience & Exposures:
- Diploma in an engineering discipline or proven experience within a quality discipline within a transferable industry such as manufacturing, automotive, valve or aerospace is desirable.
- Qualified Auditor to ISO 9001 or equivalent.
- Demonstrated quality improvement skills (Six Sigma, Problem Solving) and quality improvement techniques (SPC, Lean Six Sigma, 5S, KAIZEN).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to coordinate multi-site and multi-disciplinary teams.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or feel free to contact me for more information at 01172840431.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set