Quality Inspector (Electronics)
Competitive Salary + Overtime + Healthcare + Pension + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Are you a Quality Inspector from an Electronics Manufacturing background looking for an exciting new opportunity within a global, industry leading organisation offering exposure to a new and developing industry and structured, unlimited career progression? This role will be based at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the heart of Gloucestershire.
- Inspect parts, components, materials, subassemblies, harnesses and equipment against stated specifications or documents using measurement systems whilst ensuring exceptional repeatability and reproducibility. Also ensuring all equipment is kept within a valid calibration period.
- Comply with and perform inspections to the applicable procedures and standards, primarily IPC-A-610/620 Class 3.
- Perform manufacturing and engineering tests in compliance with applicable procedures and standard work instructions.
- Ensure all inspection and test activities are conducted safely. Participate in creation and review of Hazard Analysis and Risk Control for these activities.
- When authorized, perform calibration of measurement systems.
- Be familiar with inspection and test procedures, standard work and test plans, and provide input to continuously improve them.
- Document the results of inspections and tests. Verify the stability of results over time, as feasible.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement, wherever applicable.
- Computer literate able to operate MS software packages / SAP experience an advantage
- Preferable Electronic manufacturing background
- An understanding of SMT, Through-hole and soft leading an advantage
- Understanding of Electronics/PCB manufacturing methods such as soldering/surface mount
- IPC and X-ray machine certification training available, as well as training on IPC-A-610/620
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.