Title: Quality Inspector
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Market rate
- Inspection of parts (from component parts to full assemblies) in line with company procedures and documentation such as work instructions, engineering drawings, and inspection control plans.
- Ability to read drawings & specifications and relate them to the product to determine conformity.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance GD&T
- To be flexible to cover the full scope of skills in order to meet the needs of the whole business
- To work under time sensitive targets and goals that ensures product flows efficiently through the business
- Ability to use manual & machine inspection measuring equipment, typically callipers, micrometres, faro arm, CMM, XRF technology and hardness testing.
- Ability to program CMM (PC-DMIS, Metrolog)
- The ability to raise NCR/QN documentation with clear problem statements.
- Interact with business ERP system and data collection software including SAP, Visual FAI and any other business tool.
- Ability and Attitude to develop and improve the inspection process via Continuous Improvement
- Ability to complete LAIR's & FAIR's using Visual IPI.
- Ability to lead basic problem solving activities
- Operate as part of a team that makes the most effective use of Inspection resource
- Any other tasks considered commensurate with your role by your Manager.