Location - Loughborough
Double day shift - 5:00 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:00
Salary - up to £25,000
Are you an ambitious Quality Inspector? Our client is a leading FTSE 250 aerospace manufacturer working with world renowned global organisations such as Rolls Royce, MOD, Boeing and many more.
If you want to progress your career and have a great eye for details, ensuring the highest customer satisfaction, apply for the Quality Inspector today.
As a Quality Inspector you will be a self-starter and a problem solver. Does this sound like you? Apply today.
- Ensure that products are manufactured to customer specifications.
- Complete Inspection paperwork and booking process to the manufacturing system.
- Understand and apply the relevant Quality Control Procedures for the product.
- Interpret and reading engineering drawing is essential.
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers etc. is essential.
- Good understanding of the part making process.
- Ideally 3 - 5 year's experience in a similar role/environment
- Vocational training, apprenticeships, or the equivalent experience in related field would be an advantage
If you believe that you are a good fit for the Quality Inspector position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.