Quality Engineer (Manufacturing Environment)
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Healthcare + Pension + Comprehensive Benefits Package
Are you a Quality Engineer from a Mechanical background looking for an exciting new opportunity within a global, industry leading organisation offering exposure to a new and developing industry and structured, unlimited career progression? This role will be based at their state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the heart of Gloucestershire.
- Assist in defining and developing quality program status indicators and performance measurements.
- Conduct audit processes internally and at suppliers, including planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and remedial work plans.
- Develop and implement internal Quality Control Plans (QCP) including customer- and project-specific QCPs. Participate in design reviews and criticality assessments of processes as input to QCP development.
- Ensure QC requirements and QA tasks are completed before tool or product is shipped.
- Develop, implement and maintain procedures for inspections and testing in compliance with the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Contribute to Quality Improvement Plans internally and with suppliers.
- Investigate and address product non-conformances, working with relevant subject matter experts as needed.
- Coordinate deviation and non-conformance processes and ensure corrective and preventive actions address fundamental causes.
- Provide QMS training and ensure appropriate competency levels are maintained.
- Mentor Inspectors and Documentation Specialists.
- Continuously improve knowledge of customer expectations, supplier relations, risk management and improvement, industry standards, business systems, and planning and quality tools.
- Bachelor's/Master's or equivalent in Mechanical Electromechanical Manufacturing or related subject
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/mechanical environment is preferred
- Auditing experience and ISO 9001:2015 background
- Knowledge of various QMS systems and experience implementing these
- Supplier auditing experience would be an advantage
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore if you have not heard back from Jefferson Wells within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.