Role: Quality Engineer
Location: Coventry (full-time on-site)
Duration: 6 months initially
Rate: £35 - £40/hr PAYE
This position has a responsibility for product quality from the supply chain through to the delivered parts at the customer base. The role will support the programme of product conformance is executed and improvements reported and realised.
- Supports the Quality Engineering Manager& Value stream manager in the deployment of short, medium and long term objectives with respect to product assurance and quality.
- Drives the deployed leading indicators within the function and value stream and in supports other functions as appropriate.
- The Quality engineer Executes the quality strategy that is developed by the Quality leadership team within the value stream assigned.
- This role supports internal and external quality processes & to act as a lead interface to:- Customers, Suppliers, Internal Customers - Value stream leaders
- To drive improvements into the business from internal data analysis, customer & supplier inputs.
- This role will require an experienced individual capable of understanding, interpreting and communicating customer requirements and ensuring internal value streams & suppliers deliver Right First Time every time.
- To develop the whole supply chain from (supplier base to customer) to deliver 100% quality & 100% Delivery, utilising & training modern tools such as Lean, RCCA, FMEA, MSA, SPC, PPAP, FAI.
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.