Location: Holmes Chapel
Compensation: £23,000 - £27,700
Role Type: 12-month fixed term contract
We are delighted to be supporting one of the largest pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisations in the world.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Quality Analyst to provide testing, reporting and investigation laboratory activities within the new product transfer team.
What will you be doing?
- Conducting testing of analytical samples for the specific laboratory area to meet required timelines for reporting data.
- Contributing to quality key performance indicators and deliver measure/trend data to the team
- Challenging and seeking improvements in ways of working/processes
The experience you'll bring
- A science degree / HND/ NVQ 4 or equivalent with at least 1 years working experience in a GMP environment
- Good level of technical knowledge and expertise of quality control principles and systems in a GMP environment
- Computer-literate with experience in the use of Laboratory (LIMS, Data capture) systems as well as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of global pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines.
- A good understanding of analytical chemistry or microbiology, laboratory instrumentation and/or related information systems.