The Manpower Group is delighted to be supporting the world leader in energy and telecoms cable systems with the appointment of a QHSE Manager.
The QHSE Manager will plan, implement, coordinate and supervise Health, Safety and Environmental activities across site and UK projects as well as taking on some audit preparation.
- To support the HSE company activities (e.g. procedures implementation, management system maintenance, training, indicators analysis and improvement initiatives).
- To perform audit and inspections as per management system / continuous improvement and reduce likelihood of accidents.
- To lead and influence co-workers and project teams, including suppliers/subcontractors, to act safely and to promote a safety behavioural culture.
- Quality experience (audit preparation)
- 5 years+ HSE Management experience, within EPCI work environment, including Onshore and Offshore Construction and Installation activities and vessel operation
- Manufacturing/Production experience
- Knowledge of ISO45001 and ISO14001 standards
- Familiar with HAZOP and HAZID methodologies and PTW
- Familiar with UK legislation regarding HSE matters and with the International Maritime Organisation ISM Code, Solas and Marpol
Apply today for immediate interview.