Location - Holmes Chapel
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours contract
Are you a QC Manager looking for a new opportunity? Our client is a global leader in the manufacturing of innovative inhalation products and devices including integrated drug solutions, medical check valves and injection devices.
As a QC Manager you should have strong leadership skills, be meticulous in your approach and strive for excellence. Does this sound like you? Apply for the QC Manager today.
- 10% employer contribution can be moved out of pension and used to buy other benefits or taken as cash
- Private medical insurance, plus you can pay for your partner and/or dependent children to join the Scheme
- Best doctors -This service allows both you and your family to access specialist medical advice from the best consultants around the world, free of charge
- Ensure the provision of an efficient, independent product assessment capability to verify that all pMDI products are manufactured consistently, meeting pre-defined specifications and GMP requirements.
- To develop and maintain the competencies and technical skills which ensure full QC support for pMDI product testing.
- To liaise with internal customers in Manufacturing and Supply Chain in relation to day-to-day operations support through the Level 2 MDI meetings.
- Provide a point of contact for all Safety Representatives within the department and ensure that resource is made available to co-ordinate activities, ensuring >90% delivery of the Departmental HSE Plan.
- Act as the business system owner for computerised systems within Quality Operations.
- Extensive analytical knowledge and manufacturing process experience (ideally including inhaled products)
- A broad understanding of cGMP and HSE applied within a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Capable of understanding and concisely explaining technical content
- Knowledge of Regulatory Agency practices and expectations
- Able to travel across the UK & EU (within the needs of the role)
- A scientific or pharmaceutical background
If you believe that you are a good fit for the QC Manager position, submit your CV now. We are more than happy to answer queries and help you with your journey. This role is a great opportunity for someone to work in a field and ready to maximise their potential.