QC Inspector - Surface Production
Working hours: Monday - Thursday (7.15am-4pm) Friday, Half day (7.15am-11.45am)
Competitive Base Salary + Quarterly Bonus + Career Progression + Overtime Opportunities
Are you an experienced QC Inspector working within the Oil and Gas sector looking for a new opportunity that can offer career development and excellent working hours?
As a QC Inspector working within our dynamic Surface Production team, your primary purpose is to ensure product conformance by employing cutting-edge inspection techniques, including dimensional and non-destructive testing.
What can we offer you?
- Future Career Progression: Embrace growth opportunities within our organisation, where we prioritise employee development and advancement.
- Industry-Leading Equipment: Work with cutting-edge technology at the forefront of the industry, contributing to groundbreaking advancements.
- On-the-Job Training and Support: Receive comprehensive training, mentorship, and ongoing support to excel in your role.
- Work-Life Balance Emphasis: We value your well-being and provide a half-day on Fridays to ensure a positive work-life balance. Wellbeing services are also available to support your overall health and happiness.
Day to day tasks:
- Prepare documentation in alignment with company legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Read and comprehend Bill of Materials (BOM), Engineering Drawings, and specifications to facilitate accurate inspections.
- Perform Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) techniques, including Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) and Dye Penetrant Inspection (DPI), to identify and address surface flaws and discontinuities.
- Collaborate with Workshop Supervisors/Managers to discuss inspection results and address any concerns.
- Previous experience as a QC Inspector is within the Oil and Gas sector highly advantageous, with a strong knowledge of Wellhead and XTree's being beneficial for this role.
- Proficiency in SAP and a good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, and MS Projects to facilitate documentation and reporting.
- Familiarity with 6 Sigma methodologies, driving process improvement and efficiency.
If you resonate with this description, apply now! Our recruitment team will directly reach out to all successful applicants to discuss the next steps.
For more information or for an update on your application reach out to Jessica Wade on: 01172840431 and