Compensation: £18,000 - £25,000
Role Type: Full Time
This is a brand new, hands-on role supporting the busy Buying Team in the purchase of goods, services and materials to ensure the company's operational needs are met.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a confident Administrator with an interest in Purchasing and Procurement.
What will you be doing?
- Support buyers in raising Purchase Orders and obtaining internal approvals
- Assist the team in data collection on supplier performance
- Manage supplier invoice queries
- Produce and maintain information on supplier performance
The experience you'll bring
- A Levels or relevant Engineering/Manufacturing or Business/Commercial qualifications
- Collaborative approach to working with others
- Proactive contributor to the team
- Flexible when it comes to change
Sustainability is at the heart of everything we do!
Tevva is a British electric and hydrogen truck pioneer. Tevva designs and manufactures zero-emission medium-duty trucks with a revolutionary combination of battery electric and hydrogen fuel-cell range extender technology. Tevva trucks are built to revitalize urban freight and logistics - optimizing range, cost, driver experience and environmental impact.