Job Title: Purchase to Pay Project Manager
Rate: £425 day rate
Duration: 6 months
The Purchase to Pay Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of a suite of improvements to the processes and systems of the Purchase to Pay team within the Finance Shared Services Centre. The P2P Project Manager will work with the Global P2P Lead and the operational P2P Managers to deliver the roll-out of an invoice automation solution and other ad hoc projects to improve payment cycle times. They will also be responsible for the delivery of a number of smaller change initiatives from the Continuous Improvement register. The result will be a measurable improvement in payment performance and supplier confidence.
- Project Delivery - Accountable for the delivery of key system projects such as the implementation of a Invoice Automation Solution
- Continuous Improvement - Enable increases of FSSC effectiveness and efficiency through continuous improvement
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities List
- Relevant operational experience in collections, credit risk, dispute management, query resolution, controls, and reporting.
- Functional experience in systems re-engineering, finance shared services or BPO
- Extensive experience of accounts receivable, collection and dunning tools, service desk ticketing tools and other P2P solutions. Experience with SAP is essential.
- Strong Finance process, controls and systems knowledge
- Strong project management and change management experience
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication techniques across a variety of audiences
- Experience of working with remote teams across multiple locations.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis and reconciliations.
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience