Purchase Ledger Clerk
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a world-leading CDMO.
Using your experience as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be:
- Purchase Ledger: AP Service
- Register all invoices and process for logging or posting
- Manage any queries in a timely manner
- Reconcile statements and pursue any invoices outstanding
- Ensure invoices when returned are authorised in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA) where necessary
- Maintain a good relationship with suppliers
- Archiving of documents regularly
- Foreign Payments:
- Processed as per AP invoice in the first instance for DOA
- Summaries created for monthly payments and added to the cashflow database to ensure sufficient funds for payments
- Keeping the Beneficiary Library updated with relevant data for regular suppliers
- All payments made through the Commercial Banking online system
- Credit Card Usage:
- Ensure correct usage / processes are followed
- Balances are documented and reconciled against each user's statements monthly
- Internal Controls:
- Regular compliance to ensure any plans generated for implementation are processed in accordance with the Internal Control Audits process
- Expense Process: Be responsible for all expenses to be processed through the Site System for Client sites as necessary.
- Continuous Improvement: To seek and implement continuous improvement through promoting financial awareness through presentations, education, training and involvement
Environmental and Safety Leadership: To care for own safety and wellbeing and the safety of others, and to co-operate with the company to ensure a safe place of work. Employees are therefore expected to:
- Support and conform to Company safety rules and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Report any accident, incident or near miss, whether it be of personal injury or property damage
- Assist in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence
Thoroughly read all safety documentation issued by the Company and comply with its requirements. Escalate any doubts or uncertainties to their manager
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilize your Purchase Ledger Clerk experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career in the aerospace sector. My Client provides full training and career development opportunities.
What experience do I need?
You will need functional/technical skills.
We would also like experience of the following:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Computer literate