£327.57 Per Day
6 Month Contract
- The Proposal Manager will provide the following service offerings in the Bid Management Community within the Capgemini HMRC Market Unit:
- E2e production and management of specific proposals as directed by the Proposal Management Lead (e.g. writing proposals, attending client inception events, pricing, approvals, and stakeholder management).
- Supporting continuous improvement of the proposals process (e.g. helping apply lessons learnt, updating guidance, assisting with training and comms).
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, anticipate their needs, both short term and long term, to drive efficiencies along with consistent delivery of processes and tooling.
- You will play your part as a member of Sales Opera in contributing to first-class end-to-end solutions in your tasks. Support and/or play an active role in delivering high standards and ways of working and apply them to your role.
- The Proposals Manager will maintain and develop their skills, experience and capability in line with the needs of the business, role and assignments.
- Production of BAU proposals including collating delivery content and writing content
- Producing pricing artefacts for proposals
- Managing proposals through the internal review and approval process
- Creation and maintenance of proposal schedule
- Update reporting tooling accurately and timely including Salesforce and local planners
- Work to I&T and HMRC MU processes and policies
- Manage budgets for chargeable proposal management effort
- Manage budgets for opportunities which have received Sign On budget
- Support the wider Bid Management Community as required
- Attend Client Inception Events as required
- Proposal Management / Bid Management experience
- Excellent proposal writing skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement with the ability to interact, engage, influence and have credibility at all levels
- Confident communication skills and energy
- A passion for change and proactively encouraging new ideas
- Innovative, open minded and progressive in thinking
- Ability to work in complex environments, on large portfolios of work being able to multitask
- Have an in-depth understanding of Project Management methodologies and associated tools knowledge (eg project finances & planning).
- Competent user of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint & Outlook.
For more information please click APPLY NOW.