Property and Asset Manager
Permanent, UK (Hybrid model WFH/Office)
£50,000 - £60,00 DOE + Bonus + Benefits
A world-leading defence technology company are looking for a Property and Asset Manager who will be responsible for the management of the UK and Group Property portfolio including freehold and leasehold assets as well as managing all aspects of Landlord and Tenant matters from new lettings, lease renewals, rent review to licences for alterations, alienation, service chargers and dilapidations. This role will be suited to someone who has a Facilities Management background and is a highly competent surveyor.
- Advise the stakeholders on all property matters.
- Manage external professional advisors and business stakeholders.
- Ensuring lease compliance including health and safety assurance relating to any tenant and business requirements.
- Prepare and support business cases for investment.
- Management of tenant service charges, billing and cost recovery.
- Qualified Chartered Surveyor.
- BSC in Estate Management/Building Surveying or equivalent RICS accredited degree qualification.
- Strong knowledge of property law and its application.
- Ability to work to challenging schedules within a competitive environment.
- Good understanding of effective corporate real estate management strategies.
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career. Full training and career development opportunities are provided. Excellent benefits including a market-leading pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank, share save scheme, dental plan, life assurance and discount schemes.
If you're ready to apply, Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted we will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.