Coventry - 6 Month Contract
£35 Per Hour - PAYE
The role will have responsibility for all aspects of product quality. The role will support the programme of product conformance is executed and improvements reported and realised. The Quality Engineer will execute the quality strategy that is developed by the Quality leadership team within the value stream assigned.
The successful candidate will be joining a FTSE 100 Engineering business that promotes a high-performance culture.
- Leading RCCA events following an 8D methodology
- Leading FMEA activities within the assigned value stream
- Driving the use of FMEA during the RCCA events to reduce risk of process variation
- Drive robust quality clinics within the assigned value stream
- Support Quality Clinics and assist in Material Review Board (MRB) dispositions.
- Leads collection of data from various data sources as an input into DLA, CAB (Corrective action board) and Management reviews.
- Management of monthly scorecards (Customer / Internal / Supplier), to ensure that the scorecard is reflects the true position
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- HNC or degree educated
- Industrial Manufacturing experience but Aerospace sector would be preferred
- Detailed Quality toolkit ie) PPAP, FMEA. Control Plans
- Good understanding of problem solving tools ie) 8D, 5whys, fishbone etc
- Exposure in using of Lean/CI techniques
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels