Role: Project Office Support / Quality Hub Support
Duration: initially until 31/03/22 (possible extension)
Rate: Up to £234/day (Umbrella)
- Support the Quality Hub Lead with day to day running of ACE Business as usual function, including but not limited to;
- IT Onboarding and SyOPS procedures
- MS Teams Admin
- SharePoint internal management
- Internal ACE Metrics
- Data Insights
- Develop and maintain the Quality Hub Knowledge Management function; recording, reporting and filing relevant artefacts and creating tangible audit trails of commissions
- Support the production of reports for the Quality Hub and Commission Delivery Team where necessary
- Undertake reasonable ad-hoc administrative tasks as required by the Quality Hub Lead
- To develop and ensure standardised ways of working are kept up to date and relevant
- To provide support to the Commission Delivery Team on sprint planning and associated quality hub activities
- To ensure data inputted by Commission Delivery Managers is up to date and accurate on JIRA and any associated tools for recording performance and progress in maintained
- To support Commission Delivery Managers with close down reports and corresponding actions
- Contribute to the Continuous Improvement efforts being undertaken by the Quality Hub Lead
- Support the production of key metrics, performance reports and ensure data quality and integrity is maintained throughout metric lifecycle
- Where necessary, to accurately minute meetings or support in the write up of meeting outputs
Skills & Knowledge:
- Advanced Microsoft Office particularly Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Understanding and experience of Sharepoint, Teams, Office 365.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and confident with successful track record of delivering management reports to an agreed timetable.
- Strong stakeholder and interpersonal skills.
- Organised and able to multi task.
- Knowledge of planning, monitoring and controlling projects.
- Relevant PMO or project management accreditation e.g. P30, Prince2, Agile.
- Experience using and creating reports in Power Bi
- University degree or relevant work experience
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance