Control Account Manager - Systems (Project Management)
£70 per hour - Umbrella
12 Months Contract
The ideal Control Account Manager will lead and manage the assigned engineering team, and is accountable to the Engineering Project Manager (EPM) for delivering the scope associated with the designated control accounts (CAs), within the committed cost, schedule, and quality constraints
- Engages functional organisations to secure the resources and skillsets necessary to deliver the assigned CA scope. Works with functional leaders in identifying and resolving any performance issues with the assigned team.
- Works with their team to identify and manage engineering risk.
- Quantifies engineering risk to the EPM via the risk register.
- Drives pro-active risk mitigation activities within the team to minimise project impacts.
- Manages the planning and operational performance of the team throughout the project lifecycle.
- Works with the TLs to ensure project team tasking is in place that aligns to the project priorities and makes optimal use of the team resources.
- Pro-actively work with other CAMs to co-ordinate planning assumptions
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and resolve problems.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
- Knowledge of Systems Engineering tools techniques and processes