Project Manager/Project Accounting
£654 Per Day (Umbrella)
12 Month Contract
The role is to support the GPO for projects and fixed Asset Accounting for our global Finance and Procurement transformation programme. It will manage the delivery plans of a multidisciplinary core team (process, data, org design, systems, change and communications) which is implementing a simplified and standardised landscape across a Group Finance function.
The role is important because the programme replaces a large part of our old Finance systems across the business Group. This transformation includes the implementation of an SAP/Hana platform, including the Project Accounting & UK Asset subledgers covering approximately 13 million Asset .
The scope of the role is to manage all of the PA / FA delivery dimensions, within the MFB programme, working to plan and coordinating delivery of new process and system changes into the business - including plans, progress meetings, stand-ups, logs, RAID, forecasts, reporting, resources and measures/KPIs.
- Develop, maintain, and track the tower workstream plans, progress assumptions, risks, issues, MI, KPIs, scope, reporting, dependencies, actions and change logs and other organisational tasks on behalf of the process tower and team.
- Ensure actions are clear, logged, assigned, and completed across the workstream.
- Ensure governance of the workstream, working to programme practices.
- Manage making sure the workstream is delivering to schedule and quality at all times.
- Call out issues, contention, and focus items for the workstream team, ensuring corrective actions are secure and reach resolution.
- Organise functional leads to resolve problems and issues.
- Run project stand-ups, weekly reports, and reviews.
- Excellent communication skills, constructively engaging with team (written and verbal).
- Management of Microsoft Project plans, use of excel, production of PPT slide presentations, reports.
- 3 years of PMO experience.
- Complex projects spanning multiple years and in a multidivisional global organisation.
- PM tools and practices - inc. Microsoft project.
- Finance and/or Procurement Systems Change.
- Supporting Team Leads and Subject Matter Experts in project management disciplines working across business change management, communications, systems, data, process design deliverables.
- SAP HANA and/or complex operating model exposure.
- Agile & lean delivery practices.
For more information please click APPLY NOW.