This job profile provides a broad overview of the Job Project Management and is not intended to exhaustively describe the job.
Project Management jobs are accountable for successful delivery of the project and ensuring benefits realisation. Projects may be standalone or part of a wider programme of activity and may be located in project teams as well as BAU teams.
Project Management jobs may have reports, these may be Business Analysts, Work stream leads, Programme Management Office (PMO) staff or admin support staff. Project Management jobs may report to a Programme Managers or a Senior Project Manager or may report to a Business Manager.
The Project Management role will hold most or all of these responsibilities:
* Influencing the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
* Driving project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget, communications and risks
* Managing and planning resources, responsibilities and schedules
* Establishing effective project controls and procedures and quality assurance processes
* Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to project or programme leadership and committees (as appropriate) and making recommendations to influence decision making, in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation
* Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio across HSBC
* Driving the adoption of HSBC project standards and working in alignment with HSBC project methodology at all times
* Leading the team to meet performance targets aligned to objectives
- Job Type:
- Business Transformation
- Job reference:
- 23 days ago