Project Manager (Defence - DV Required)
£800 Per Day (Umbrella)
12 Month Contract
- Leadership; being able to influence and align others towards the vision for the project, and to empower & inspire people to achieve success.
- Integrity; being open, honest and doing the right thing. Keeping promises, admitting when I don't have the answer and when I have made a mistake.
- Communication; being able to effectively communicate as part of a two-way interaction, using a range of techniques, to ensure the received meaning matches the transmitted meaning.
- Stakeholder Management; being able to identify, plan and implement actions to positively engage parties with an interest in, or influence over, the project outputs.
- Teamwork; being able to create an environment where a group of people with diverse personalities, skills, experiences and perspectives are empowered to collaborate towards a common goal.
- Negotiation & Conflict Management; being able to identify and address differences of objective, attitude or perception in order to produce an agreed outcome for all parties.
- Business Development; when required, work as a member of a capture team to generate delivery plans, risk registers and costings to support the creation of the proposal document
Experience & Qualifications
- Ideally experience of delivering projects in a cyber security, IT infrastructure and / or Cloud based environment.
- Experience gained, typically rather than necessarily, between 3-5 years of leading a business, projects, programmes, portfolios or P3 function and successfully delivering projects.
- APM or Prince 2 qualification.
For more information please click APPLY NOW.