Competitive Salary + Hybrid Working + Healthcare + Pension + Life Insurance
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a new challenge in your career?
I am partnered with a leading global oil and energy engineering organisation looking for an experienced candidate currently working within the Oil and Energy industry to manage the project delivery & process solution to both international, external and internal customers. This is a unique opportunity to have full control of market leading projects with a global footprint.
Daily tasks will include:
- Execute global projects to a high standard in collaboration with the delivery teams and in compliance with the Client Contract and internal procedures.
- Liaise with internal Engineering, Procurement, Quality & Document Control teams to ensure a best practice and cohesive approach to project execution and completion.
- Perform continuous monitoring and controls to minimise project risk and ensure safe delivery within quality requirements, schedule, and budget.
- Control the budget for each project, maintaining the agreed levels of expenditure and ensure that margins are controlled, monitored, and maximised.
- You MUST have previous experience of working as a Project Manager within the Oil and Energy Industry
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of technology (preferably Chemical or Mechanical Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership skills with experience of managing others
- Self-motivated with initiative and commitment
- Strong attention to detail with a combination of technical skills and commercial skills alongside the ability to make correct judgements
What can we offer you?
- Be the pioneer of market leading projects including project delivery of a process solution to customer (either Package, Process Train of Equipment, or Process Module).
- Competitive salary and overall package
- Flexible hybrid working to fit around your family and lifestyle
- Manage a supportive committed team
- Varied projects and workload for both onshore and offshore facilities.
- Tailored progression plan tailored to each individual to ultimately benefit you.
If you are interested, please apply! If you have any further questions, feel free to give me a call on 01172840431.