Permanent, Bristol (Hybrid model WFH/Office)
£40,000 - £47,500 DOE + Bonus + Benefits
A world-leading defence technology company are looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of projects in a diverse team. You will be working closely with the Programme Manager in a leadership role they will ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency is developed across the business.
There is a diverse portfolio of programmes and projects you will have the opportunity to work on, ranging from highly classified intelligence, weaponry, maritime, aerospace, IT, national security, and communications programmes.
This opening gives you the chance to join a talented and dedicated team focusing on the build up of critical defence infrastructure and development projects. Due to the nature of the work the projects are stimulating and often challenging, working with a variety of internal and external stakeholder providing an excellent opportunity to build upon existing experience and leadership skills to further extend future career opportunities.
- Delivery of high value projects
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with programme managers and other key delivery partners
- Risk, Negotiation, HR and Conflict Management throughout the project lifecycle
- Maintenance of all appropriate reporting needs in support of project and programme delivery
- Application of governance requirements such as lifecycle, project and independent reviews.
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Recognised Project Management qualification (APM, PRINCE2, Agile or similar), or working towards
- Experience of Stakeholder Management
- Experience in Defence, Aerospace, Engineering or other related sectors
The role is an excellent opportunity to utilise your experience in an innovative industry and progress through a successful career. Full training and career development opportunities are provided. Excellent benefits including a market-leading pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank, share save scheme, dental plan, life assurance and discount schemes.
If you're ready to apply, Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted we will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week