£40,000 + Benefits
Multiple Locations - Farnborough, Salisbury, Malvern, Bristol
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join a global defence company and work on a variety of modernising and transformative projects across the companies air ranges. You will be responsible for the safe delivery of strategically important investment projects as part of the Modernisation Programme and reporting into the Programme Manager.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a track-record of leading or supporting the delivery of engineering projects. You will have experience across all stages of the project lifecycle from project initiation through to delivery, able to manage resourcing requirements, budgets to agreed levels and an appreciation of the development of products.
You will have strong interpersonal skills, able to build long standing & trusted relationships with our clients whilst being able to react to the ever-changing demands on projects.
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with project customers, partners and suppliers
- Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales)
- Resolving conflicts (including prioritisation calls) within the project and collaborating across company
- Maintenance of forecasts (both financial and resource demand signal) for sales and delivery which reflects the up-to-date expectations for the work
- Application of governance requirements (including lifecycle, project & independent reviews as appropriate) for foundation sales and delivery work.
- Association of Project Management qualification
- Track record of successful delivery of development, build and system integration of complex engineering projects
- An understanding of budgeting and resource allocation
- Appreciation of the development of products
- Experience in leading or supporting the delivery of projects.
If you're interested in this position please forward your CV and we will be in touch.